Thursday, March 02, 2006

Notes from the week...

This week of tests and tooth aches is about over.

The teeth hurt again today, but feel quite a bit better tonight. I think plain old ibuprophin does better that some of the more high powered stuff they gave me which makes me feel weird. I woke up dreaming I was trying to hollar but couldn't last night and my teeth were hurting.

All over the place still on test grades, some real good others less that I expect out of myself, wonder what the teacher thinks, I guess I could ask her, I don't think she reads this so she really don't know what I think.

The big white dog showed up Sunday night, he was all sparked up, stayed about 10 minutes and gone again. Last night he showed up and got a good 10 hour nap and left after breakfast. He pisses Cathy off.

Music I listened to in the car this week:
North Mississippi Allstars and Revue Live at Bonnaroo
Derek Trucks - Songlines, his new one, buy it.
Le Roi Bros. Check This Action
Loretta Lynn Van Lear Rose, great cd, Jack's pipes just don't match hers though.
Indigenous Live, from my brother the illegal downloader
Drive By Truckers another from my brother, I'll make it up to you guys, promise.
Jesse Dayton, Country Soul Brother, he grew up in Cathy's grandmothers 'hood in Beaumont as did Johnny and Edgar.
Mountain Extended Versions
Dr. John and Chris Barber, All on a Mardi Gras Day
Meters Greatest Hits
Pixies Live 2004-2005 emusic only download.
Ray Bonneville forget which one got a couple of his.

Found a Max Roach release on emusic 2 tunes about 45 minutes of music, got one of them a while back, think I'll get the other one tonight and burn that cd in the morning. I let Morgan have a copy of the first tune because it had a long cool understated jazz drum solo.

studied a bit tonight, it's been hard with the tooh ache this week, but feel like I got caught up on stuff I put off because I did not feel good. Even played the guitar a few minutes, that helped a lot. I am going to hit it hard this weekend, two test before spring break.

Got a package of cds off to Jeremy in Iraq and got the oil changed in Cathy's car.

Goodnight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger