Monday, February 27, 2006

Went to the dentist...

And the news is all bad. First off he did not do anything to the tooth but referred me to another guy. He did write a couple of prescriptions. I am patiently waiting their fill. Seems that a tooth I had a root canal on either has another root or is cracked.

This has been same bad pain. If I take 4 ibuprophin and take two more in an hour I can make 3 or 4 hours with manageable pain. This is a throbbing pain. Makes me think about pistols and how I would shoot the big white dog if he was here. Makes me think of the death of Jesus on the cross, how he died for our sins, I am thankful for that surffering, I would not want to take everyone's tooth aches for them. It is pain that makes me free associate resurrection and assention into Heaven with prescription painkillers. This pain makes me very mad at other drivers on the highway and it makes me want to talk on the cell phone loudly in public places. It makes me want to say the hell with Lent, I aint giving nothing up. It makes me hate children and urges me to talk to people rudely.

I can't get in to my other appoinment till the 13th. That's a long time. I left my dentist with the promises that medicine will be available to help me make it till then.

Hopefully when my wife gets back from town with the medicine, I will be better. I need to study for a lab tomorrow.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there big guy!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Dan Maxwell said...

I was coming back from taking Mom to the airport this afternoon, exiting Loop 287 onto 59 north out of Lufkin. An 18 wheeler, eastbound on the loop, turned left and approached the ramp I was on. His part of the ramp is supposed to yield to the part I was on. He did not yield and ran me off the pavement.

I followed him almost all the way to Nac., beaming evil, wicked, mean and nasty thoughts toward him. Now I feel bad, maybe he had a toothache!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger