Thursday, June 29, 2006

A few TKD pictures


Mrs. Wallace did a mid term testing for black belt last night, one of those test between 2nd and 3rd degree.

Here is the weapon form, the double song ja bong. That is the Korean name, you know this weapon by it's Chinese name, numb chucks.

Here is possibly the best TKD picture I have made with a digital camera. I don't know about more modern cameras, but the shutter clicks kind of slow for action shots with my old camera. I managed to time this one perfect. Here is JD a young man testing to receive his 1st degree black belt. That is a running jump side kick over an object which happens to be another student.

Mom and son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger