Friday, July 14, 2006

Catching up on news...



Dealing with aliens all week has got me behind on my fishing reports. Here is a picture from mine and Cathy's trip on Tuesday.

That's 28 catfish and 1 white bass. The white bass hit Danny King's catfish bait. I don't think he was attracted, he just saw a shiney hook falling through the water and struck it. He's swimming in my belly, real tasty blackened in an iron skillet. The course white bass meat blackens better than the catfish in my opinion.

Here is a plug for a web site belonging to a friend of Katie's. He is reported to visit here sometimes, so stop by and check him out.
http://www.austinbassfishing.com/home.html

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[IMG]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h226/hardheadjenkins/DSCF0021.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks for the website plug.

I tried to post a photo of a couple of local bass I caught but it doesnt seem to want to accept my images.

I hope I can make it up that way someday I have heard Sam Rayburn is an awesome place to fish.

Take Care
Charles Montgomery

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger