Monday, July 03, 2006

I don't think...

I really did not do my wife justice with my anniversary post last week. I heard her telling a friend this morning that the picture I posted did not even show her face. She's right, I should have shown her face, but it was the best suitable photo I knew I could find on short notice. I have been busy but now with school out, my case study paper written I did some tweaking to the computer and got the scanner back on line. I was afraid to mess with software with something important pending at the end of the semester. Here is my first scan.

In fact I will tell a little story that goes to show how much I value my wife's input and support. I had recently downloaded some African drumming from the emusic web site and I printed off the cd art. I told my wife I wish I had been a drummer, I would then get this picture tattooed on my back. Nice art of hands like they would hit a drum head with some flamey looking stuff.

My sweet wife pointed out that even in this post Broke Back world, guys still don't get other guys hands tattooed on their backs.




Thanks again honey!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that wedding photo of you guys.
You know, I had noticed that the dance pic didn't show Cathy's face. But it did show how cool she still is with the sexy dress with tattoos showing through and her bright red nails. Your face in that pic also shows how happy she still makes you!
Happy (late) anniversary.
~Anita

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger