Thursday, September 28, 2006

Getting a little help...

I approached my wife for some help with a school project. See, I must simulate a disability this semester. I must go in public, try to perform what activities I can to get a feel for what a handicapped person faces. I chose blindness. I submitted the proposal to my teacher that I would appear to be blind by use of some sort of eye patch and I would go to eat at a restaurant and then attempt to do one of my favorite activities, playing music, to see how that was impacted. It must be a credible enactment with a story in case some one asked me questions. Better if done around strangers.

So I asked my wife, told her I would need her help. Would need some driving around, guidance, this must be done for 24 hours. She listen to my explanation of my project carefully. She had one question.

"Will you be standing up or sitting down to urinate?" she questioned.

That woman knows how to cut to the chase don't she.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger