Friday, September 22, 2006

More crazy music...

Using her share of the downolads from the Emusic web site Cathy picked up some Javanese Gamelan music. I must admit that I have had my finger on the trigger for this very download before. It does have an enchanting title, "The Sultan's Pleasure." When the Sultan is pleasured, everyone is pleasured. I think Willie Nelson said that.

Now I know that you as well as I use music for various reasons such as to relax, to set the mood for an occasion, I like to rock out on my way to school before a test, or if I am too happy I play something depressing to just really bring me down. I am not sure of the category this stuff will fit in as the prevailing way of creating sound on this recording seems to be to set a cat on fire and throw him against a gong.

I am glad it has been downloaded. It will come in handy if the neighbors get too close. Not that I don't like the neighbors, I like to freak them. The big teenager next door moved in to the former dog hotel house and sometimes I hear rap music when he is getting ready for school. Not that I don't like rap, it has a certain charm when blasted from cheap speakers. I'd just like to demonstrate the broadness of my horizons. See, I know what he is thinking when he listens to rap, he is longing to be black and is releasing the African American trapped in the white Huntington High School body.

He can only guess what I am releasing when I throw flaming cats at gongs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger