Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hard to resist this...

$100. I often dream of things I like to do when I get out of school. The dream usually involves something that needs doing at church or may be a fun thing I could do playing music or a trip I could take with a little disposable income and time.

Now if I had a cool 100 clams to waste I could advertise this site. I saw an ad in the paper for jumbotron sponsors at the Lufkin football stadium. $100 gets you advertised on the big screen four times, at the big district track meet, the Special Olympics, 2007 graduation and one other I cannot remember. Sounds like a bargain to me. You know how this internet business is, get on it and people will pay you. They email already and say, "Carl, (some call me mudbelly) I want some of what you got. Here is the cash for it."

I actually have advertised a few times on the jumbotron during Lufkin Football games. The camera focused on me because I had on a funny hat. No name, no logo, think of those instances as merely creating a buzz for what is to come.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger