Friday, May 25, 2007

College Student Kitchen...

Morgan is moving back from Doches, a short time will be spent at home and then he moves to College Station to become a full time Aggie. He signed a lease at an apartment there yesterday.

For now we must absorb his household goods till he is gone again. Let's take this time to do an examination of what is here. Look at this sack on the kitchen cabinet. Looks like the contents of his kitchen.












Let us examine several articles in the sack. What's this? Looks like some kind of sanitary wipes. I cannot remember ever having anything like this the first time I went to college. I do not think they had been invented.
Besides, I can't remember getting my stuff dirty.













How about this, oatmeal. What's a young guy doing eating oatmeal. I never ate any myself till just recently. My wife made me. Said it was good for my cholesterol or sex drive or something. I forget which.










What about this? "Improves the Taste" it boasts on the label. Even the oatmeal? What's in this stuff? Is it legal to have this stuff?















Here is a bunch of the other stuff. Jumbo can of tomato soup, must like this stuff. Store brand chili, that means no brand alliance in that category or a craving for mystery meat.
Chunky Soup? I don't even get that around here, must have been an impulse buy. Pancake batter in a plastic container? What's the world coming to, things are just too modern. Hamburger helper and a bag of cereal for dessert, works for me.
I know what, lets mix all this stuff together and eat it right before bed time. Swimming in my belly if you wish. I bet you would wake up feeling like Mr. Puffy.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the hell is Mr. Puffy?

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Puffy is the man who wakes up and has reasons to wonder what it was he ate last night.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger