Thursday, June 21, 2007

Off to Little Rock...

We are off to Little Rock this morning for the American Taekwondo Association World Championship. Mary will be competing for world champ in sparring 14-16 year old girls tomorrow. It's my job to carry the boom box in the entourage. Gotta have the right tunes.

Saturday starts the new tournament year, Mary competes for what will be her last year as a Jr., she will go into the 17-29 year old ring next year. Adults, me and Morgan compete on Sunday.

Yes I signed up to compete. What with ending up school, testing and starting a new job I have not been able to train like I should, but hey, I have a new ring this year, I will be the youngest in the 50-59 age bracket. That should count for something.

Look for good pictures, I received a new camera for Father's day, hopefully I can operate it. Old faithful has been packed for some back up.

This should be the first of several out of town trips this summer as I begin to relax and get in the groove of working and enjoying my time off. I know Cathy has been looking forward to this time. I'm looking forward to looking around and recharging the batteries for some things to write about here. Seems like I have been so inside my own head.

See you next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger