Wednesday, July 25, 2007

They paid the money...

Seems like I have been so busy lately that when people pay their $39,000 I am slow at getting the pictures up. Here is a few shots from Cathy and Mary's trip last week to Evansville, Indiana to visit Margaret and Kevin. One of the activities was a trip to the race track. If there were winnings, no one said anything. You know how it is, what happens in Evansville, stays in Evansville.

The expectant couple at the track. Maybe half way through? I am out of practice at that kind of thing. Word on the street is that both the parents were big babies. Wait a minute, that statement don't look so good in print. They were large infants. Big boned as we say in the south.


Then there was the matter of the races. The one time they said I went to a horse race I learned that you go out to the horse barns, an area like where Marg and Kev posed for that picture and you look to see which horse defecates first. That one will be the winner of the race.
here is a picture of one of the winning racers and jockey.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there any belly shots?

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you knew how maany times a day I get asked that question.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger