Thursday, August 30, 2007

Entering the video age...

I don't think I brought you up to date on the Taekwondo tournament. Mary placed 1st, Morgan took a second and I took a 3rd all in sparring. The road to World Championships next year is paved with bad food, sorry hotel beds, stinking TKD gear filling up you car and farting compadres. Whatever it takes to eck out a few tournament points.


Check out this link:



It's Mary's weapons form at the tournament. First time she has competed it and she fussed a bit about it being posted on youtube. I guess the modern thing to do is diss peoples stuff, she is worried about what comments it may bring, but as her dad I am proud and will kiss those that make bad comments. This vid was shot with my new digital camera. It took about five hours to upload with dial up so bear with me as I post other stuff. Let me know if it does well on other computers.


One more picture from the weekend. I think these are Astros fans crowded about a small hidden transistor radio. They are praying for the other teams bats to fall silent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger