Monday, August 20, 2007

Busy Weekend...

Friday night I helped Morgan load all his earthly belongings in his vehicle and on the trailer attached to it and he left Saturday morning to move into his new apartment in College Station.

Saturday I worked about 9 hours.

Sunday I took what few remaining things there were around there were around the house, a drum set, a couple of guitars, a toilet bowl plunger and I drove to College Station. We unloaded, ate a quick lunch, I hooked up to the trailer to fetch it back and I was home in time to play at church.

I guess he really has moved out if he took the drum set.

Last night I was tired.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger