Monday, August 27, 2007

It's been busy...

Just a moment to post before taking off to the lake. It's been a busy weekend, TKD, family, and now we are headed out fishing.

Just to get us started, when we went to the TKD tournament in Dallas we stopped by for a quick visit with my cousin David, and his wife Kathy. They lived just a few miles from the tournament site.

Here is me, my cousin David and his grandson Ryan. David last lived in Lufkin about 30 years or so ago. He remembers how it was around here before all the fast food places and chains and stuff that are making this town just like all the others moved in. That weird old Lufkin where there is still a paper mill and a Pines Theater. David got to meet a bunch of the Lufkin TKD folks and I think had a good time talking to them.

I think this might be the only picture of me made all weekend. Maybe I'll catch a big catfish today. Since I appear in this picture Davis and Ryan do not have to pay the usual $39,000 fee that goes with being pictured here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger