Thursday, September 27, 2007

Odds and Ends...

Just a moment to catch upon news of friends and family.

Check out Cathy's cousin Errol Cooney in the November issue of Guitar Player magazine. Errol is in Stevie Wonder's band playing guitar right now so check out the short interview, find out that kind of stuff us guitar geeks thrive on like what kind of strings he uses. We like to think we can change over to them, maybe play like Errol and get better gigs ourselves.

Also of note is that an old family friend from scouting days, Jeremy, left for his second tour in Iraq this week. His mom, Bonnie, started a blog, is a neighbor on blogspot, to keep news up to date. Her last post used a picture I had made last time Jeremy was in. Here is a link, you can keep up and I will post links to entries of note so we can keep Jeremy in out prayers:
http://www.jeremylestersmom.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger