Thursday, October 18, 2007

Odds and Ends Again...

Not much going on but a lot fixing to happen. Sure is boring around here now that I have been cured of the night screaming.

First interesting thing is my neighbor has put his place up for sale. I mentioned it to a co worker and he has begun investigating purchase. He's an honest guy. "You might not want to live next to me" he said. Guess he has not heard about the night screaming. So anyway it looks like changes in the old neighborhood are a foot.

Friday night is a big teenage Halloween party. Yep, my blog. I can say Halloween. As many times as necessary. If you are reading this and are an adult and can bring a copy of your background check, don't everybody carry that in their wallet these days, you are welcome to come chaperon. Costumes are mandatory and if you do not wear one of your own we will put one of ours on you. We have a lot of costumes.

Next order of business is the Panther game Saturday in Conroe.

Sunday night will find us at a concert by the band that started all this and named this blog, GoGol Bordello. It's in Dallas. "As I walked into a bar, a man came up to me and said, you know the older you will get..."

I should be pretty busy with some pictures for this site next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger