Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cleaning up the links...

Added a couple, deleted a couple for a little web site house cleaning.

Added is a link to the Physical Therapy Department where I work. The link gives you info about the in patient physical therapy team. If you search for out patient you will find info on that part of our department and can look for some changes there as they soon move to a new location.

I also added a link to Jeremy Lester's Mom's blog. Jeremy is a former scout from our old troop and is in Iraq on his second deployment with the 82nd airborne. His mom Bonnie has started this with family news. Currently up are pictures from a business trip her husband Mark took to Malaysia.

Also since my new camera makes video I have a youtube channel. All videos here will be made by me. Out here in the boonies on dialup it takes about 5 hours to put a one minute vid up, so enjoy. The Lufkin High Band video has had quite a few views. It was picked up and posted to other folks sites.

Deleted were a couple of guitar sites. These replacements are a little more personal, news about me and the people I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger