Sunday, October 07, 2007

A&M Visit...

The trip to the Aggie game turned out good. Morgan is doing well in school and they put up a big welcome sign for us.












It was cool to walk around campus taking part in all the hullabaloo. Here Parson's Mounted Calverly gets ready to move.











The Corps march in. I had several good pictures of this entrance but I chose this one with the tubas in the back ground.












Oaklahoma State had a good team. Almost won. here is me with the OSU tuba section. Are those tubas making my butt look big?

I have some more tuba stuff to get up later in the week.









The gate for the day was 86,000











There were three ex- Lufkin Panthers on the field for this game. three on the Aggies and one for the Cowboys. Two of the Lufkin Aggies had a direct impact in the victory, Dixon with a fumble recovery and Lane with three touchdowns. Here is Lane, number 11, rumbling for the open hole.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carl, glad you had a good trip. Jessica was there with her apts tailgating. She is still interested in talking with Morgan for this year or next. They also have two new properties. Miss you. No, your butt looks great!!!

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger