Sunday, November 04, 2007

Renaissance Festival...

We journeyed downed to the Texas Renaissance Festival Saturday for some fun yesterday. Met Rose and Juan there and got some really great pictures of all the goings on. We dressed up in costumes and it was a real great relaxing day.








Me and Cathy reprised the sultan and belly dancer costumes. I changed mine to black and worn a vest, so I refined my get up a little. I should have been suspicious, since this question was asked in the men's bathroom, but a guy asked how I got in those pants. I informed him they were a bed sheet just wrapped around. Some folks go to great expense on the costumes for this thing. We just us what we have laying around. When I related this exchange, with the guy in the bathroom, I was in trouble again from my wife. She tells me I should not talk to other guys in the men's room.



More on the costumes, as you can see Mary did not bother to dress up. She wore basically the same thing she wears to high school everyday.


More pictures this week, some great music shots and some shots of one of the performers I have not seen since he was about five years old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger