Monday, November 05, 2007

From the Lufkin Daily News...


I made the paper, and in a good way. You know,not page two where they have the police report and obits, but the local business news section. Our therapy staff at Woodland Heights (see the side link) was recognized during October, which is Physical Therapy month. I'm kind of lost in the dark back right, but that's ok, those are some real fine folks I work with that are up front in the light and this does not even have the occupational and speech therapist that are also part of our department pictured. They get their own month.
Interesting thing is that I have some connection to most of these folks in some other way in my life. Some of us go to the same church, some of us work out at the TKD school and some of us went to the same PTA school.

Something of note that happened to me lately is that I was nominated for employee of the year at the hospital. The folks in this picture make it real easy to do a good job at work so I count them as very important for nominating me, mentoring me and setting a great example for me to go by. I could not do it without them.

There were about 12 folks nominated for this honor, a bunch of them are nurses and since nursing staff out numbers therapy staff when it comes to votes and most of the nurses nominated were better looking than me I probably won't win. Still, I am honored to be thought of highly. I really am blessed to be able to be excited about my job.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Dad!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger