Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy Weekend...

May take all week to get the pictures from this weekend up. Here's fishing on Saturday with me, Mary, Cathy, Morgan, Katie and Travis.

That's Mary with the big fish of the day. How come some folks have on coats, long sleeves and some are nearly naked?
It's man against beast, or is this little girl pulling something in the boat or keeping something from getting in the boat.
The tub shot. Total was 31 catfish that made 6lbs of filets.
The odd man out, one of a kind. Morgan bags a gasper gou. Back in the lake he goes, good camp meat if eaten fresh, freeze them and then try to cook, they are like rubber.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger