Tuesday, May 06, 2008

JazzFest 2008...

Spent last Thursday and Friday at the 2008 jazz and Heritage Festival in New Orleans. Had a great time, lots of music, food and fun. Here is a self portrait made at the fairgrounds.
This photo was made at quite some distance, but it's Cathy's cousin Errol, he plays guitar in Stevie Wonder's band. It's tough to see the big name acts, the viewing can be crowded. Lot easier to see the small weird stuff we like.

Currently working on a photo hosting page with all photos from the fest and a blow by blow account of the music. Keep tuned in for a link in the near future.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger