Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stalking...

Stalking just aint what it used to be. Ruined as it be by caller ID and ever falling prices of home security monitoring systems. So yesterday I hearkened back to the olden days. I tried to get a feel for what it

must have been like for an Indian to stalk up on a herd of buffalo somewhere out on the great plains. Lucky for me I have a herd of buffalo right next door. Some places people will pay a fee to stalk up something like this. Besides, this herd is basically underutilized. I have only been using them to tell if the fish are biting. Buffalo stand up,fish bite.Buffalo all lay down, fish not bite.


There's some now. Let's see if we can get a little closer.







Right up to them. Old Chief Mudbelly peers right between the trees as he shoots with his trusty bow and kodak.


Wait a minute, What's that coming, quick, hide.






Looks like another large animal is working the area. Careful, be quiet, be sneaky.








Look out folks we scared him. Run Away!


Those old stalking habits are hard to break.

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger