Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Christmas Parade...

The Lufkin Christmas parade has become a nighttime affair. Killing time before the parade I am looking south, down First St. at the old Pines Theater on the left and the large square Angelina Hotel on the right. The Pines is scheduled for renovation with the same idea kicked about for the old hotel. I think a lot of the old nice features are still intact in both buildings.

It's the last days of the Bush administration, do I still have to keep an eye out for suspicious behavior? Here a man points a bubble machine out a window of the old Perry Building, trying to make it look like snow. I have though about pointing something out the window of the Perry Building, but would probably go old school and do it without trousers.
Mary played sleigh bells at the parade.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger