Thursday, March 12, 2009

Art Again...

New stuff comes in, I open my eyes and see old stuff. I think I'm on to something here, wish I could just be a little quicker on the trigger to notice when the wife gets a new hair cut. There is something about life and how to live it here, I almost held it in my hand, but then I dropped it.

Here's a recent gift from Marg and Kevin, done by their friend Michael Key (won't he get a surprise when he Goggles his name) who also did the fish painting posted last month. It's a Picasso like scene of musicians singing and playing. Fits in well here.
Another Miguel. Done for Mary. Actually in red and white, I think I had the flash on the camera turned off or was looking through my third eye, using second sight, you know those things I do. This is quite an impressive work measuring 11' x 8' and weighting 39,000 pounds it was delivered by Denum Piano, the only local company with trucks and men big enough to handle such a heavy important work.
Here is a chalk pastel by Cathy's mother Linda. It dates from her teenage years.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger