Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A Dream...

It's been a couple of weeks and I am finely getting around to a dream I had.

I was on the river in a flat bottom boat. I was somehow involved with a group people that had captured a new kind of animal out of the East Texas river bottoms. It was a big critter called a bono.

In the dream I was in a boat and up on the bank others were leading the animal down to the water. They stood in a clearing of brown grass, a little misty and cold. If you have ever been way off down the river and seen where pipe lines cross, this is what the clearing looked like, kind of an incline leading up a hill from the water. A man stood with the bono. The animal was at least three times as tall as the man and twice as wide. It looked to be a cross between an ape, a bear and a raccoon. The fur was all black, blue and silver. It was quite docile as it towered over the man without any precautions or restraints needed.

I woke up with the combo of ape, bear and raccoon colored fur brilliant in my head, so vivid that my first thoughts were to come to the computer and google this fine beast to discover more about it. It did occur to me that I would get 39,000,000,000 hits in .39 seconds concerning the rock star Bono. So I did not google.

I guess this dream is kind of like other encounters man has had with new animals. They have usually turned out badly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger