Saturday, May 30, 2009

Graduate '09...

Mary has graduated with the Lufkin High School Class of 09 as of last night. Congratulations Mary!
Of course it's not all milk and honey. In these parts you get kicked out of the house to function as an adult.
First though you get a party at Sushi Cafe. Kind of like a last meal. In attendance were from the front Miguel's parents and sisters, Quince, Mary and Miguel, Cathy, Pop and Geneva, Morgan and Ali and Glenn and Grandma Bessie.





Mary ranked 34th out of this field of graduates. They gave us the papers on her that say, "she is smart, don't let her pull a fast one on you."
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dan Dan said...

Love the way you are sneaking advertisments into your photos these days. I assume the folks that make Minoxidil and/or The Hair Club for Men have contributed their $39,000?

10:57 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

One of those gentlemen has paid his $39,000 and apeared on these pages several times.

Big screen to antone who guesses his identy.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger