Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So I Am on FaceBook...

I don't know, may be a couple of months now I have been doing the Facebook thing. Got 36 friends already, mostly people who I went to high school with. There's an Alumni Band concert coming up this summer and a bunch of those folks have been connecting through Facebook it seems.

Anyway, I got it rigged so that what ever posts here, posts there, so if you don't do Facebook you are not missing anything from me. Does seem like blog visits are up a bit so some of those folks are drifting over here.

I have not solicited any of these friends, they find me. I feel as if I might be rude not suggesting any friends to them, maybe I should suggest a friend that Cathy met in New York, Joro Boro to my friends. He's on my list but we do not seem to have any common friends. Yet.

It is a little funky when folks suggest a friend I don't know. Hip me, do I accept one and all? Why do they do this am I such an ordinary dude that all will like me?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger