Saturday, December 12, 2009

Merry Christmas From the Stone Wall Rockers...

Played harp last night at the Stone Wall Rockers Christmas Party. Here you see Nick on guitar, Travis on bass having an Elvis Christmas moment.








Thanks to Travis for hosting and inviting me to play with this fine group. Thanks to Elvis also, lot of effort on his part to be there.





It was the big band show last night with horns, singers and the whole nine yards.

In addition to playing with the band I made crab meat salad for the party. There was none left, several asked the recipe, here it is:

In a clean 55 gallon barrel shred 35 gallons Trans Oceanic Crab Meat Product (thanks to all corporate sponsors, TO is a big one)

Stir in 10 gallons Tabasco Mayo .

Chop 5 gallons celery and green onion to your desirable amount and add to barrel stirring well.

Stir in 3 gallons Ragin Cajun Sweet and Spicy Jalapeno Relish to taste.

A 2 gallons of Louisiana Spicy Sea Food Cocktail Sauce.

The juice of 10 lemons.

Stir well, serve on crackers.

Result can be spicy, careful.








Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger