Sunday, December 27, 2009

More Custom Christmas...

Here is the tuba portrait Miguel drew for me, taken from a photo in my face book tuba album of me jamming down and generally partying like I am only 50 years old, Guess it's best described as kind of a water color type thing, the pink feelings it inspires are sensitive, very warm, suitable for the holidays only.
Mary pulls a fast one on Miguel, gives a swim suit calender with her face pasted on all the models with suitable expressions for each month.






So sensitive, Miguel paints a fetus in the womb for Rose and Juan in anticipation of the birth of their first child. Juan looks pretty sensitive as he displays the gift. It's a little hard to get Juan to smile for a photo and the DPS Trooper training has not helped so we will settle for all choked up.

All these designs seen in the last couple of blog updates can be purchased imprinted on men's ties, women's underwear, snuggies, big screens and sham-wows at the local J.C. Penny's. The manager of the store does not know this, but our man on the inside enables us for the first time to offer indie undercover products at a competitive big box venues.

Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger