Saturday, January 23, 2010

Foggy Morning...

First fishing trip of the new decade is on a foggy morning. Haven't been to the lake in a month, all that couch flying made them hard to locate even thought the conditions were just what we like, cloudy, rainy with just enough wind. If you want to catch fish, you got to stay on them.
Looking toward the Canyon and the 147 bridge, usually about 6 plus miles of visibility. We ended the day with 4 keepers, good enough for our dinner tomorrow.




Cathy field tests the new Frog Toggs rain gear. She bought hers with a Christmas gift card and bought mine for my birthday. It's a light weight breathable fabric that keeps you high and dry with generous sizing that fits over layers of warm outerwear and makes it appear you have a bubble butt. How's that for a product review? Not everyone may desire a breathable fabric bubble butt.

Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger