Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Orleans Street Scenes...

Pop and Geneva in front of St. Louis Cathedral in Jackson Square. I have collected a few family photos dating back to the late 80s taken in and about this spot. I might have to stop, people kept asking what it was the subversive looking guy in overalls put in the trash can. You know homeland security, fear, the overalls, people are jumpy these days.








Mardi Gras bike chained to a street post.

Street drummer. Probably makes more money playing music than I do. In fact if he got any tips at he made more money than I do playing music. Probably also makes more in his day job than I do in mine. Of course it may be like Todd Snider said, "having nothing is almost like having it all..."

Old balcony in the French Quarter. I saw
some one's online photo album where they had posted a collection of window pictures they had made somewhere in the Balkans. Interesting hobby, might try something like that myself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger