Monday, September 20, 2010

We are on the Fish...

After somewhat of a slow spell fishing this summer (for us that is) we are back on the fish with 31 cats and a nice Kentucky Spotted bass today. Cathy takes big fish honors with this blue cat. I caught the bass on a topwater popper, little bit of schooling action early till the wind picked up. This cat and the bass are swimming in our bellies, broiled in the oven topped with crab meat.

If I find you guys fishing my spots I'll start photo shopping the backgrounds to erase location tips like the 147 bridge in the distance.
A throw back hybrid striper caught on a trolled deep diver with a trailing road runner jig. Where are his big brothers? Pretty good day for bird watching. In addition to usual water birds saw three bald eagles and a flock of 25 blue wing teal.







Thanks to the timer on our camera we caught ourselves with a double catch.

Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Katie said...

Is a double catfish as good as a double rainbow? If you don't know youtube it.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger