Friday, October 29, 2010

High Atop the Sears Tower...

That's Chicago from the Sears Tower on our recent visit. They don't call it that anymore, it's called Willis all serious building or something like that. It's the highest building in the world, certainly the highest one I have been in.













They had a little plexi glass observation box you could stand on, kind of like standing on air.
It reminded me of some lyrics by Todd Snider, I have been making good use of quotes this week, too lazy to write my own stuff.

"That a man technically hasn't flown 'til he lands
If you're coming into land and you crash and die, All you really did for sure was get too high.
You ever get too high? No. Neither have I.
But I will have to, to prove to you guys
I'm so turned around I could calm up a riot. Fighting for peace?
That's like screaming for quiet"

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger