Thursday, October 21, 2010

More Chicago Photos...


Different city, same subjects as usual. Here's the tall ship Windy, docked at Navy Pier with the city skyline in the background. Navy Pier is a kind of boardwalk type area with eateries, a few ride, shops and such. Kind of slow going on this Saturday morning, seems a lot of the outdoor type activities are winding down for Chicagoans as the month of October draws to a close.














Lake front marina with Lake Michigan in the back ground. No pontoons in sight.




Sunny, breezy, and cool Carl and Cathy prepare to take a bath for cheap at the Free Chicago City Public Bathing Fountains. Like Navy Pier, business at these slow during the cooling October weather with only the most dirty making use of the fine city facilities. I emerged from the bath, my crusty hide scrubbed a shiny glowing pink and stood on the lip of the fountain shouting down with naked disgust at all those who are naysayers for the kind of big government entitlements that make services like these available to the great unwashed like me.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger