Monday, November 01, 2010

Happy Birthday Pop...

We Celebrated Pop's birthday today with a quick Big Sam fishing trip. We caught one for each year old he is 30, fishing from 8:30-11:30 this morning. They bit quick and early.
I think Pop and and Geneva both had personal best as far as size and numbers go. Yours truly did not do so great putting only two keepers in the boat. I was able to put my guests on some fish and my wife caught more than me. Those things will make more memories than what I did.

Check the low water in the background, the tree line is normal pool level. The spots we fished are usually too deep with no stumps to tie to. Rain predicted tonight, say good by to these fishing holes till lake levels are minus 10ft again.



Cathy and her Dad.












Bill and Geneva pose with the tub shot. A really good bunch of fish, made 8lbs of fillet meat.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Make sure you pass along to my Uncle Bill that I wish a very Happy Birthday!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger