Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Also Cooney Christmas This Weekend...

The oyster shucking tradition carries on as Carl shucks it looks like Margaret is trying to break his concetration.
Kevin and Margaret visited from Indiana with kids Grayson and Addison. Thanks once again to Kevin for bringing the oysters. He helped pay for some of the BP spill cost as the price oysters seems to have jumped to $52 for a hundred count sack. These were some of the best eating easiest shelling oysters we have had.




Katie and Peter, in from Chicago saw a good spread of East Texas weather, ranging from highs in the 70s on Saturday to a low of 27 Sunday morning. I would say that beats Chicago, at least where travel is concerned with about 1400 flights out of O'Hara were canceled due to snow Sunday.





John, Mary and Pop shuck away and you can see a couple of oysters broiling away on the half shell on the faithful Coleman grill

Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger