Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ducking with Runt...

Runt invited me to a duck hunt this cold frosty morning at his deer lease lake. Very nice place. Here Runt says, "Peace sells, but who is buying?"
Nice cypress swamp, classic duck water. At first light, 10 minutes before legal shooting time ducks were landing within arms length as I stood in the cold water. Ducks are pretty smart, all that stuff slowed down once the law allowed us to do something about it.





Normally on guitar and vocals for the StratKats Runt is on push pole for this gig.














Not too bad a day, score is Runt two, Mudbelly one. Fat woodies, I'm eating them tonight.

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger