Saturday, January 08, 2011

Fat Cats...

A cool day just prior a predicted Arctic front paid off for the cat fish today. Cathy holds up big fish, total of the day was 32 cats. They are swimming in our bellies, with my mom, Mary and roommate Chainey assisting at supper.

Water temperature was 52 degrees. As we caught these fish we watched another couple pull up about 50 yards away and proceed to work over a school of white bass. All fish are stacked up feeding on deep shad schools at the edge of the old river channel.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger