Monday, December 27, 2010

Fishing with Cousin David and The Mystery Fisherman...

Some people checked the temperature this morning, in the newspaper, their thermometer, on their iphone and depending on the quality of the media it said mid to upper 20s, Fahrenheit. Not to cold for these cat fisherman, my Cousin David, visiting from Plano and a masked mystery fisherman as they score a double on big Sam Rayburn Reservoir.. Double hookups like this were common and we scored at least three triples on the way to 49 fat cats in the boat.
Here you see the mystery cat fisherman with big fish of the day, a 2.5lb blue cat. Nickname for the spot the boat is tied to in the background is "the elevens."
Me and David pose for the tub shot. We are huddled as close as possible to the heat pump unit of my house for warmth.

We called my Mom out and I used her Christmas gift to me, a fish cooker to fry up a fine fresh mess of these cats. The new cooker is quite the improvement over the old one. We are well equipped for the next large fry.







Mystery fisherman reveled! It's none other than Cathy and she holds up her two big fish of the day. It was a really great day spent with family fishing, frying and having fun.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger