Friday, January 20, 2012

It's My Party...

... and I'll play if I want to. My birthday party that is. Thanks to all those well wishes on my FaceBook wall. 


You know back in the 1970s some time when things were larger and mostly dirtier the big gas guzzlers were muzzled by the idea that we could fix gas shortages and conserve resources by driving 55 mph. Somehow this idea fell out of favor that 55 is pretty high. Things are still about the same today. And we go way beyond 55. 


Today is the day I go beyond 55 which is how old I am on this 20th of January. I'll keep trying to be a big mostly dirty guzzler.


Photo inset from a print I bought in the French market one time from the artist that drew it. My 55 year old brain can't recall his name...  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Wallace said...

Happy Belated Birthday DAD!!!

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE LOVE YOU BIG DIRTY GUZZLER HOPE U AND MOM R HAVING A REALLY REALLY GOOD WEEKEND ;)!!!!!!! BY THE WAY CORALINE SAYS U SHOULD HAVE COME TO VISIT HER IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY MORE FUN LOL
LOVE ROSE JUAN AND
THE BELOVED ONE

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger