Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Honey, I Drunk the KIds...

















Happy Fat Tuesday. We present a photo of me and Morgan from a Mardi Gras long past. We were having a good time. Oh, yeah and that's really not booze that Morgan is drinking. Soda just comes in bottles like that way down yonder in New Orleans. 


Also notable in this photo is the rubber shark. I mounted it on a broken fishing rod handle and waved it in the air as the parade floats passing threw their beads.  It was just a little something to make me stand out in the crowd and bring lots of beads tossed the kid's way. Actually the local news filmed me with it in action. I never saw the clip but as we walked around town one day after a night of sharking several people stopped me and said, "the guy with the shark, I saw you on TV last night." 


Must have been on a big screen.  Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger