Sunday, February 05, 2012

At First I Thought it was a Flying Car...

...but then I realized it was Cathy's Evolution Robotics Hard Floor Cleaner. I know it's a popular prediction of 1960 science writers that the then distant 21st century would have individual airborne transport used by all. They may have assumed that such progress would bypass the greed of those that insistence we use up all fossil fuels and associated resources regardless of the cost first. Any way we do have this thing, a great work saver and barring some kind of accidental Newt Gingrich presidential nomination will probably be able to keep it. 


Just the title of this item falls off the tongue. Evolution, a word that can start an argument in certain contexts brings to mind a continual slow change adapting as required by the environment. Seems you do have to help with this environment adapting stuff by moving rugs, coffee table and straight back chairs. The big stuff is handled by an on board GPS type system. Works just like  my big new Ford truck. I run over something I back up and see what it was. 


Hard Floor Cleaner makes me assume one of two things. Either it cleans the floor hard or there is another Soft Floor Cleaner model I know nothing about. For a lot of reasons, the Hard Floor model is the one for us. 


So I guess this is a good thing A labor saver and hopefully I am not straining the power grid. It does take two electrical battery charges to sweep the house. On the other hand it helps conserve the native crop of East Texas pine needles because I am not out spending all my time harvesting the materials for pine needle brooms. 


   Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Wallace said...

TWO Battery Charges...way to increase your carbon footprint dad ;-)

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger