Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Boxing...



There was a boxing tournament at the Cinco De Mayo fest this weekend. Looked like several East Texas boxing clubs represented. No, that's not me in the black but it did make me miss taekwondo. Posted by Picasa

I have not been ablt to work out at teach since I started my new job. It's just too much with the extra drive time each day. I was getting a little burnt out on the teaching part because it was a bit like continuing to see patients each day. My mind needs a rest from that. May be I can soon slip in a occasional Saturday morning class and just work out. After devoting 12 years to taekwondo I hate to forget my material. 

While these young men made me want to spar a bit I was glad I was not out there running around in the early May heat. My tongue wound have been dragging around on that mat. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger