Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Fat Fish of Morgan's Lake...





While moving Morgan this past weekend to his new house we were able to take fishing breaks at his new lake. Maybe we should have a contest to name it but right now we could call it Hungry Fish Hangout. Two fishing sessions of about an hour each landed 20-30 fish each trip. It is well stocked with bass and at least three species of panfish. 

First photo Cathy took of a small bass clearing the water on Morgan. Second photo is a nice bass Cathy caught. Third photo average sized bream. I also caught a couple of world class goggle eyes. Third photo is a nice bass I caught. Thanks to Morgan for letting me fish naked in his new lake. 

All fish were caught on lures. We used small beetle spins, road runners, a small hard body minnow and a variety of paddle tail jigs and crappie slider type worms.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Wallace said...

From the angle that those photos were taken it appears mom had to fish from the shore. Are only men allowed to be out on the water? Maybe something like BIG MAN LAKE.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

We were just fishing from the boat because she would not let us use her spot on the bank. She was catching.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger