Thursday, May 24, 2012

Housing Market Gets Boost...



Congratulations to Morgan who is scheduled to sign the papers tomorrow on the purchase of this home outside Bryan. These photos are from the first visit he and I made to check it out a little over a month ago. 

Note the pond. Looks fishy. The boat in the corner of the photo is included in the deal. Sign up here for guided fishing trips. Don't worry that the dock project you see is unfinished. All Morgan's friends are Texas Aggie engineers. A house warming party invite is all it should take to get a first class landing in operation. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger