Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Friends and Family Together...





What a past few days it has been. We gathered last weekend for Morgan's birthday. Top photo round the table is Morgan, Ali, Anne Kelly, Miguel, Mary and Cathy at the Rodney Crowell show at Gruene Hall, the oldest dance hall in Texas. It was a good show and we have some pictures for later. 

Katie was in from Chicago for Cathy's Uncle Joe's funeral. Here you see Rose, Cathy, Katie and Mary. Katie says you can't get barbacoa in Chicago.

Next is Cathy and siblings, Jim, John, Matt and Margaret. 

Last photo is Cathy's dad Bill and his siblings gathered after their brother Joe's funeral. Standing is Kevin and David, seated is Shelia and Bill. 

Good times and sad times. Family is together for it all.   Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger