Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I've Been Doing a Study....

Funded by the Government of course. No other way could a science mind like mine operate so free and clear without the fetters of modern day life dragging me down to say the level of FOx News or something like that.

Anyway what I am studying is the theory that if a person is "X" and the space in front of you is "Y" how much "FL" which is forward lean do you need to get to point "D" for destination without an interuniverse wobble into space "T" which stands for there as is occupied by the space on either lateral plane of "Y" which is you. I know "X" and "Y" values are a little confusing but thsi is math, there is a person and there is you so figure it out. 









Future studies will be how at what speed "F1" for fast, do you run and how far "F2" to catch "S" which is shadow.  


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger