Saturday, April 27, 2013

I Get Cards, Letters, Email...

I get them all the time. Most ask why I don't get punched in the nose more often. For once and for all I tell you guys my wife is really nice to me. 

The latest request came by email and wanted me to give the blog treatment to the Late Country Singer George Jones who passed this weekend. I had to study about that a bit. I play a bunch of George Jones with the Back Porch Band. I had a guy in the audience for a Strat Kat Gig hollering he would whip us if we did not play George but that turned out ok. He was out of breath by the time he got to the stage. The kind of gigs I play and probably the kind George has been playing for the past few years are like that with people getting out of breath.

Anyway as I pondered George to the universe I walked out and took a look in the garden. The was a tomato on the vine. George goes. A tomato appears. Maybe he is back again.  Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger