Tuesday, May 21, 2013

One of Those Things I Notice...

Here is a photo I made outside a bar in the French Quarter a couple of months ago. It's young adults with their bicycles.

Not just any kind of bikes but custom built jobs, elegant with big wheels and high handle bars. Fancy in an industrial sort of way but not flashy and colorful like the bike a little kid might ride with shiny chrome and streamers from the handle bar grips and bling such as that. 

These folks seemed to be a certain type, a club maybe, with dark clothes, toboggan hats and t shirts. They don't give a mean or loud vibe during activities. Seemed to be strong in numbers. Seemed to have chapters in various cities because I noticed several of this type on my last Houston trip. I saw them wheeling around the cool hip neighborhood near Fitzgerald's. 

It's a thing I noticed. I don't know what it is. Is it still cool if they are doing it everywhere? 
  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger